Wednesday, February 6, 2008

It's Like Spongebob Squarepants, but different

My head itches! A sure sign that my hair is making it's encore appearance. We can see that it's starting to fill in too. I don't look AS bald. The quote of the day is, "Soon you'll be Candace Normalhair ... which is like Spongebob Squarepants, but different." a la Dennis Gallant. Thanks for making me laugh sweetie. Huh, the computer is saying "squarepants" one word is NOT misspelled, but "normalhair" one word is. Just wait until "Candace Normalhair" becomes a wildly popular cartoon series and we'll see about that.

Today I take a step forward on the new path. It's a mix of rain, freezing rain, and snow today to make me crazy on my first day driving an hour to treatment. I am going alone since I'm actually not getting radiated today. It's just a dry run. Then I'm going to see Dr. Hottie, I mean Dr. Curtis, the surgeon about port removal. I hope that can happen next week.

Tomorrow I'm taking a friend with me for the real deal. I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just spoke to Sis. She's in good spirits, but not loving the drive in foul weather!!

I've got to meet this Dr. Hottie sometime. I hear he makes the nurses swoon, too!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and a big YAY to Candace Normalhair!! It should grow in super duper soft to start.