Tuesday, February 17, 2009

in brief

Hey there. Really quickly while I have a few moments - a brief update. My dog is still cute. Business is very good, especially this week, with school vacation. Not getting to snowboard as much as I'd like. But that's what Montana is for, I suppose. We are going on this Montana vacation in two weeks. Doesn't seem possible because I am so focused on what needs to happen right now. We keep hearing great things about Bozeman. I know it'll be awesome.

Dennis is still at his job, still not liking it. But, he's been more on the ball about looking for a boat. In fact, we drove up to Addison, Maine last Friday to look at a boat in progress. It is far away from being a boat, but it has frames and planking has begun. You can get a sense of her size and her size is good for running a windjammer business. It's just such a huge, expensive proposition and the seller is asking too much for it as she is. I don't care if we don't find the right boat right away. I'm just grateful that Dennis is making these motions. At least I know he really is thinking about his/our future and being ambitious.

My granddad is turning 90 this month. My sister's baby is the size of an avocado. That's about all the time I have folks. Sorry for the abruptness. As always, I'll post more ... uh, later.

No comments: